Spaghetti is always good cuisine around the world, no matter in Europe or Asia. Actually the most of Asia people already have accepted European food, meanwhile the spaghetti is very popular in Korea, Japan and China now. Spaghetti, with basil green sauce is naturally a traditional good taste. But it can also be adjusted according to individual preferences, try spinach instead of basil, taste more fresh and not greasy, but also unconsciously enhance resistance and immunity of body.
Lemon juice, 5g
Olive oil, 15g
Black Pepper, 1g
- Clams, you have to buy fresh and lived clams from supermarket, then put them into basin or related container around 1hours so that they will excrete wastes and silts from body.
- Spinach, rinse about the spinach then put into the boiled water for a moment. After that fish out and drain excess moisture and put in the plate.
- Mix the spinach with salt, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice into the blender till becomes fine green sauces.
- Prepare the saucepan and put the water into the pan till boiled. By the next Spaghetti is put into the saucepan with 1 tablespoon salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil around 8 minutes.
- The clams pave on the plate, then put the plate into Steamed oven. Ensure enough water inside water tank of steamed oven. Normally steam the clams around 15 minutes with 100 degree Celsius.
- Fish out spaghetti and drain then put in the tray.
- When time up for the clams, then pave the clams on the spaghetti.
- Pour the green sauces on the clam and spaghetti then, stir up all the materials evenly.
- Finally you may taste it after one more method as garnish black pepper on it.
- cleaning intestinal tract, prevention and treatment of hemorrhoids. Spinach contains a lot of plant crude fiber with the role of promoting intestinal peristalsis, conducive to defecation, and promoting pancreatic secretion, assisting digestion.
- promote growing development and enhance disease resistance. Spinach contains carotene, in the human body conversion into vitamin A which can maintain normal vision and epithelial health; which increase the ability to prevent infectious diseases; which promote the growth and development of children.