Lithium battery electric bicycle refers to an electric bicycle that uses lithium battery as an auxiliary energy source. It is equipped with a mechanical and electrical integrated personal vehicle such as a motor, a controller, a battery, a brake lever, and the like.Mini Electric Scooter Manufacturer in China
Technical development of lithium battery electric bicycle:
- China’s electric bicycles have always been the world leader in the application of torque sensor technology and integrated circuit controller technology. Powerful companies are already applying integrated electronics and digital technology to controllers, motor valve control, charging control and other components. Electric bicycles will be the commanding heights of future development.
- The traditional lead-acid battery has become the Achilles heel of electric bicycles due to possible secondary pollution, heavy weight, slow charging speed and short service life. The application technology of China’s nickel-hydrogen battery has gradually matured, and once the safety problem of lithium battery is solved, it can also be popularized. Leading technology electric bicycle manufacturers should increase research on new energy sources, reduce the cost of new batteries, and give electric bicycles a stronger “life source”.
- Strengthen research on charging technology, greatly improve charging performance and extend battery life. According to relevant experts, 80% of the damaged batteries on the market are damaged by poor quality chargers. China’s existing high-tech companies began research in this area, changing the conventional charging to variable amplitude pulse and digital control technology, effectively controlling the water loss of the battery during the charging process, ensuring the balance of charging and improving the service life of the battery.
- High-tech composite materials and high-strength light-alloy materials will be more used in the manufacture of electric bicycles. While successfully applying aluminum alloy materials, lightweight and high-strength materials such as titanium alloy and chrome-molybdenum steel and carbon fiber and other polymer composite materials are used. Increase the strength of electric bicycles and reduce the weight of electric bicycles. Revolutionizing the performance and manufacturing process of bicycles.
- Strengthen the research of electric bicycle motors, develop high-efficiency and energy-saving motors that use new energy sources, efficiently compensate motors, and further improve the energy efficiency of electric bicycles.
- Accelerate the application of new international technologies and new materials, and use nano materials in the production of tires, batteries and accessories to make electric bicycles lighter, faster and travel farther.
- More widely used in computer and microelectronics technology in electric bicycle product design, mold processing and production processes, and constantly improve production automation and improve production technology.6 inch mini electric scooter portable foldable for adult
- Electric bicycle manufacturers cooperate with national research institutes and universities to systematically upgrade the technological content of products, form technologies and products with independent intellectual property rights, and continue to maintain a leading position in the world of electric bicycle technology.